Skip to main content

Covid 19 April 2020. The data of affected people of 10 countries from 1s...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tragedy of Viqarunnisa.

The main problem of Viqarunnisa is the rule of recruitment by-rotation principal:   Hamida Ali   Aritree succumbed to suicide after being ninth grade student of Viqarunnisa Noon School and College, and insulted her parents in schools. The Education Minister ran and said, take quick action. The case against the three teachers was made. Students have been protesting and the movement has been stopped by closing the test. Many parents say that it is not suicide, killing Then who is the killer? The concerned teacher, education or the entire education system?   Hameeda Ali has taken Viqarunnisa Noon School and College from the position of Hoodin's Principal. When initiative was taken to remove Hamida Ali from the responsibility of educational institution, student-guardians protested severely. Talking about the age, the government ignored all protests and removed Hamida Ali from office. Rules have been made to be the head of the ROTATION. It is believed that Viqarunnisa's cri

Is Teaching a Noble Job?

Yes,it is a noble job. There is no doubt about it. But it is a matter of great regret that none govt.secondary school teachers are suffering a lot. They are deprive of  all kinds of facilities. wheres, government teachers are getting all kinds of benefits. Now I am telling you a real story. I have given the tittle of this story is Eid bonus. EID BONUS. In 1994, when I was the acting Headmaster of our school, I got an opportunity to do something for my teachers. At that time, our management committee did not give us any kind of bonus. During that time there was no scale also. So, I Made up my mind to discuss about bonus and scale with My chairman first. I had able to understand him about the matter.At last he accepted my proposal and called a meeting. In the meeting I and my Chairman discussed the matter very nicely to the rest of the members.Then we were unanimous about giving two bonus for two Eids. From then, we were getting two Eid bonus, hundred percent of existing scale. B

Academic Education for 10 and 9 Math Ex-3.4 (7-11)